V700 Greek Key 100% Cotton Bath Mat
A 100% cotton white bath mat with better strength and absorbency. Our practical and attractive bath mat is finished in a Greek key design for easy identification and visual impact.
- Buy 20 for €3.77 €3.14 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for €3.56 €2.97 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for €3.37 €2.81 each and save 15%
With a Greek key design bath mats, each comfortable bath mat is made from ethically sourced, fine grades of 100% cotton. The 700gsm weight offers superb absorbency and is soft to the touch.
The Greek key design adds a stylish touch and ensures it is easily distinguishable from hand towels. Team it with the rest of our guest bath linen, which is designed with a strength and durability to withstand daily use.
|Bath Linen Size Text Editor||
48 x 74cm
100% Cotton Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
- Cotton is more resistant to heat damage and white goods can be washed at temperatures up to 90C to remove heavy staining.
- Coloured items should not be washed at lower temperatures not exceeding 50C to minimise colour loss.
- New cotton items should be washed before use to remove any loose fibres and remove any residual chemicals from manufacture.
- Shake out linen to remove any cutlery, solid food residues and other foreign objects before loading into the washing machine. Items such as knives and pens can damage or permanently stain the fabric.
- Always wash white goods on their own to prevent dye contamination from other colours
- Do not mix colours on the first wash. Residual dye/chemicals may be present from manufacture which may cause cross-contamination. Classify wash loads according to similar colours for subsequent washes.
- Wash loads should also be classified according to the degree of soiling.
- Detergents containing optical brightening agents will improve the visual brightness of white cotton goods.
- For coloured goods, use a detergent that does not contain any optical brightening agents as this will mask the true shade and diminish the colour, particularly on 100% cotton items.
- Residual staining can be removed using oxygen-based bleaching agents but these should not be substituted for a good wash process with adequate detergency. Care and attention should be given to the conditions of use.
- Stain removal using Chlorine bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) will chemically damage and accelerate the weakening of cotton fibres. Over/repeated use will cause sufficient damage to easily tear the cotton. On coloured items, Chlorine bleach will cause permanent colour loss/shade change and should be avoided.
- Natural starches can be applied to cotton linen to impart polish and stiffness where required. Starching should take place on the final water-based stage of the wash process after the fabric has been cleaned and all wash chemicals neutralised.
- Ironing of cotton should be done whilst damp and is essential to complete the drying process, remove creasing and improve its aesthetic appeal.
Have questions about our products? Contact us or use our handy live chat service.
Don't forget, you can earn reward points on every purchase when you create a free account. Sign-up here!
- VV900 Check Bath Mat 100% Cotton€5.81 €4.84
- VE Rubber Non-Slip Bath MatAs low as €4.78 €3.98
- V550 Mosaic Coloured 100% Cotton Bath MatAs low as €8.88 €7.40