V 100% Cotton Microfibre Pillow
Previously the Liddell Arlington pillow, this luxurious pillow is a synthetic microfibre combination filled pillow with a 100% cotton cambric cover. It provides a luxuriously comfortable near-to-natural feel, whilst also catering for allergy sufferers. Find out why this is our most popular pillow!
Available in a choice of sizes and weights, this 100% cotton pillow contains a unique blend of non-allergenic microfibre filling; giving the nearest feel to natural filling, whilst providing you with a sumptuous option suitable for all. Microfibre is a fine polyester blend that's soft and lightweight, but also gives you a decent amount of support.
The 233-thread count, 100% cotton cover gives added comfort and prolongs product life, providing an attractive and durable finish to this five-star quality pillow. This is a machine washable hotel quality pillow available in various sizes including box, jumbo and euro (square continental). For full sizing information please see the 'Additional Info' tab.
Also features More Than Clean Micro-Fresh® antimicrobial protection, which reduces or eliminates odours and harmful bacteria. So you can sleep soundly with the knowledge that you're fully protected!
Looking for a duvet to go with this pillow? Our 10.5 tog 100% cotton microfibre duvet is a perfect match!
Read a selection of comments that previous customers made about this pillow:
"Brilliant pillows, best night's sleep I've had for years. I will definitely be ordering more." - Pamela
"I recently stayed in a hotel for a couple of nights and slept a lot better than I usually do at home. My husband looked at the label on the pillow, I Googled the company and ordered 2 of these pillows straight away. They arrived very quickly afterwards and are great. I’m sleeping much better and have no allergy symptoms that I was suffering with using the 100% allergy free pillows from another company. I cannot say more about how much I recommend these pillows and the suppliers other than to say they will definitely be my FIRST point of call next time I need bed linen." - Angela
"Excellent pillows - discovered, as some others, following very comfortable rest in a hotel. Vision were more than willing to assist when I enquired, purchase was easy and delivery arrangements excellent - arrived on time and was even notified of a 1-hour time slot for their arrival. Thanks to all concerned." - Diane
"These are great pillows and a great price. Head and kneck feel much more supported. The pillows are both firm and soft in equal measure. I’ll be replacing the rest of the households pillows very soon." - Johanne
"I found these pillows on a cruise we went on. Ordered when I got home as they are the most comfortable pillows and they keep their shape. So very impressed with the quality, service and price, that I recommended them to my friends, who have also ordered pillows and bedding. The cost does not reflect the quality. Will be ordering again, thank you." - Dawn
|Bed Linen Size Text Editor||
Soft - (Standard) 48 x 74cm
Box - 38 x 69 x 9cm
Firm - (Standard) 48 x 74cm
Euro Continental Square - 65 x 65cm
Jumbo - 50 x 90cm
|Features||Machine Washable, More Than Clean Antimicrobial Protection, Non-allergenic/Hypoallergeni|
Synthetic Fill Wash Guide
Our wash instructions are only a guide and might not be suitable for the care process you require. Please contact us if you are not sure about any of the information provided below. For more tips on how to care for our products see our laundry advice guide.
Machinery – Washer Extractor
Not suitable for laundering in Continuous Batch Washers as blockages are most likely to occur.
Loading – Load to 50% of visual capacity. Do not overload the machine as the filling can collapse and be crushed. Under loading will allow the goods to move freely, increase the area in contact with the wash liquor and allow for adequate cleaning.
Washing Frequency – Synthetic fill does not support the growth of bacteria so should only require laundering if the goods become soiled. Correct laundering is key to ensure an adequate lifespan.
- Recommended Detergent Quantity: 20g/kg. The higher detergent quantity will make for a more efficient wash at a lower temperature.
- Prewash: Wash in a medium dip level at 38°C for 4 minutes using ⅓ of the total detergent quantity. The prewash will soften protein stains such as food, vomit, blood etc and must not exceed 38°C. Temperatures in excess of this will set protein stains making removal very difficult or even impossible.
- Main Wash: Low dip level at 40°C for 8 minutes using the remaining ⅔ of the detergent plus 2 – 4mls/kg of mid-range *emulsifier to remove any oily stains and skin oils or grease from creams etc.
- Rinse 1: High dip level for 3 minutes with 6ml/kg Sodium Hypochlorite if necessary for stain removal.
- Interspin: 1 minute. This is very useful to improve rinse efficiency as more residual wash chemicals will be removed.
- Rinse 2: High dip level for 3 minutes. A suitable Antichlor should be added to the final rinse to fully neutralise the hypochlorite and prevent fabric damage.
- Drain and Final Extract: Spin for 6 minutes at high speed.
- Tumble Dry. Use a dryer matched to the washing machine.
- Load to give 33% visual capacity when dry. The filling needs adequate room to move freely and dry properly. Overloading can crush the filling.
- Dry on the polyester temperature setting. Do not dry at high temperature. This can cause synthetic fibres to begin melting, become sticky and bond together which will cause irreversible clumping of the fill. Do not over-dry.
- To prevent clumping of the filling or if clumping occurs (due to general entanglement rather than bonded by melting), add soft heavy rubber balls in the tumble dryer to help break up and distribute the filling.
Emulsifiers are used to help remove oils and greases and are cheaper and more effective than increasing the quantity of detergent. Emulsifiers typically fall into 3 categories depending on the type of oil/grease to be removed:
- Spa oil
- Kitchen fats/oils
- Engineers oil/grease and shoe polish
It is essential that the correct emulsifier type is used as not all emulsifiers will remove the full range of oils/greases. The appropriate product to use is best discussed with a reputable detergent supplier.